It’s summer, it’s time to play! Today we’ll see how to install Hereos Of the Storm by Blizzard Entertainment
Download Client Blizzard
– Download the game client from there, the file will be named Battle.net-Setup-itIT.exe
Execute the following commands
sudo apt-get update sudo apt-get upgrade sudo apt-get install wine:i386 sudo wget https://www.playonlinux.com/script_files/PlayOnLinux/4.2.8/PlayOnLinux_4.2.8.deb sudo dpkg -i PlayOnLinux_4.2.8.deb
At this point we had PlayOnLinux installed, wich will permit e simpler use of Wine. Now we can execute:
and install your prefered wine version opening Tools -> Manage Wine Version -> Version Wine 64-bit. I’ve choosed amd64 1.7.45.
Note: if you had problems with the game startup, try the 32 bit version (same procedure).
Hard Disk Creation
Now that we have Wine installed and configured, we had to create the hard disk for our virtual system.
- click on Configure
- click on Install
- select 32bit or 64bit (in base of wich version you had installed)
- select a name for your disk
Install Battle.net client
- Select the hard disk you just created
- Now a ne sidebar will be opened, select “Miscellaneous”
- Select “Execute file .exe in this virtual unity”, and select the file Battle.net-Setup-itIT.exe you downloaded before
- Follo the normal install process of the game
Now you had only to play!!!